Sunday, February 11, 2007

^Dionysus^Metal band(Time will tell)



I can see the light is shining-Fate has shown my destiny-From the never ending fire, flames burning in me-I won't wait 'till life has fading-Away from the prophecy-Time will tell if flames still burning-But it's ment to be-In the sky the stars are shining all upon the Gods-From their view they see it different how the dreams come true-cause we are heading for tomorrow-We are heading for the light-Far away from lies and sorrows-We could make our paradise... some never realize...

I can't say I'm not religious.-But I don't mind if you're in church!"
I can't say "I am no sinner!"-Cause I'm filled with dirt.
Who I'm I to judge somebody?-I just wanna be myself
I don't wanna be a puppet-Time to come will tell...


from the album "Sign of Truth"-^Swedish-German band Dionysus site^Dionysus-wiki^

2 comments:

Agobooks said...

Κοματάρα!
Καλή Κυριακή!

Anonymous said...

Πολύ ωραίο όντως.
Καλή εβδομάδα.
Κ πόσο βαριέμαι να δουλέψω αύριο!

Για να καθαρίσουμε την Ελλάδα / To clean-up Greece Site Meter